Follow nighttimebros on Twitter Follow us for news, opinions and tips.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Design by Humans T-shirt design by Fantomex

by Alvin


Gaah, it's been too long since my last post.. & here I am asking more out of you - but I shall reward with art.. that I need you to vote on, hehe.


If any of you are regulars on Design by Humans, or wouldn't mind investing in the chance to see more of my future shirt designs by registering: I've designed a new Tee that's ready for your voting generosity if you like what you see.  You can check it out @ http://www.designbyhumans.com/vote/detail/200409/


I've just discovered this site and think it is the Beez Neez! and they're holding a The Dark Knight Rises tee contest too.. (a contest I've also entered, so I'll keep you in the loop soon) I love it! .. expect more designs from me! exciting! 

...........

And now a word from the bros:

We're building an awesome video game app, so we need cash bad! Please help this nutso project of ours come to life by making a small PayPal donation. With your donation, you'll be able to help us hire developers and put a bright new game into phones and tablets worldwide.



No comments:

Post a Comment