Follow nighttimebros on Twitter Follow us for news, opinions and tips.

Friday, December 24, 2010

Alvin's Zombie Survival Sheet

by Alvin


The popular phenomenon that is Zombie Apocalypse's will continue to live long past it's decayed state, even if after a hundred years it has to de-evolve into a "cult" phenomenon to do so.

I'm not a biggarest fan but a loyal fan none the less.  So when I cam upon this bit of geekdom roleplay whilst looking for more stimulus to keep me up at night.  I was immediately taken over by the Spirit of Christmas & began filling in the boxes with whatever fantasy item I'd need to help bump up my 57% apocalypse survival rate to at least a 58.



Everything of course is fiction.  I didn't even consider items I truthfully own - I'd be grossly unprepared if I did - & where's the fun in that?

I say join this flight of fantasy if you haven't already; I have realised I'm late on this bandwagon (seeing as how this "sheet" is version 5.0), but if you're gonna complain - then I'll leave you with a pistol with zero bullets in its magazine when this rapture hits.

You can copy & paste the original template here.

Though if you're feeling rather empty on how to start, a good reading accompaniment to get you past donning your favourite pair of Havaianas in hopes they're enough protection - When you should be thinking steel cap boots with maybe a hidden blade at the toe for those nasty wasteland raiders - Is Max Brooks' bible for the end of days below.
















.

...........

And now a word from the bros:

We're building an awesome video game app, so we need cash bad! Please help this nutso project of ours come to life by making a small PayPal donation. With your donation, you'll be able to help us hire developers and put a bright new game into phones and tablets worldwide.



No comments:

Post a Comment