Follow nighttimebros on Twitter Follow us for news, opinions and tips.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Gotham City Map

by Alvin




I'm a Batman fan, though not enough to fill my life with batman crap for the sake of it being poor imitations of batman... stuff.  Yet still, the good batman stuff is like gold running through your veins.  One being this image, which is something I've never come across, and puts some perspective to where the Dark Knight operates.

I take it he can only cross over to the city via Robert Kane bridge on the Batmobile, sooooo take that out and I guess he takes a break for the night :p


.

...........

And now a word from the bros:

We're building an awesome video game app, so we need cash bad! Please help this nutso project of ours come to life by making a small PayPal donation. With your donation, you'll be able to help us hire developers and put a bright new game into phones and tablets worldwide.



No comments:

Post a Comment