Follow nighttimebros on Twitter Follow us for news, opinions and tips.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween: Scare Yourself So Bad You Shit Yourself. Plus Google's Scooby Doo Theme.

By David


Hoorah! Halloween is here. Here's my What To Do checklist for this Halloween:


1. See a lion.

Accomplished! I saw a lion last night. (No really, I did.)


2. See a ghost.

Half-assed accomplished! I saw a really old, drooling guy who wouldn't stop screaming at young girls.


3. Watch The Social Network.

Accomplished! I joined the masses and watched it last night. Hearing a dramatisation about how Mark Zuckerberg thought up of the idea of people putting their relationship status on Facebook absolutely terrified me.


4. Scare myself so bad I shit myself.

Half-assed accomplished! I nearly did it when I saw the lion.



Anyway, to finish off, here are Google and YouTube's halloween themed logos.




You can actually click on five different paws to switch between various Scooby Doo images. Imagine seeing a talking dog like Scooby Doo on Halloween. That'd be messed up.



Here's YouTube's Halloween logo. Scary little ghost.






And finally, here's a sample of Alvin and I's graphic novel about a serial killer. Watch out for it. It's called Urban Monster.



That's it. Bye!

...........

And now a word from the bros:

We're building an awesome video game app, so we need cash bad! Please help this nutso project of ours come to life by making a small PayPal donation. With your donation, you'll be able to help us hire developers and put a bright new game into phones and tablets worldwide.



No comments:

Post a Comment