Follow nighttimebros on Twitter Follow us for news, opinions and tips.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Alvin to Illustrate my next Novel

By David


Alvin will be creating the illustrations for my next novel. I won't be revealing exactly why I need illustrations in the first place, but nevertheless I'm quite happy with what he's done so far. I asked him to draw something to remind readers of the Western illustrations of the past. I didn't ask for colour illustrations - I wanted the focus to be on the line work. So far, so good.


Here's one illustration:




And here's another:
 


.

...........

And now a word from the bros:

We're building an awesome video game app, so we need cash bad! Please help this nutso project of ours come to life by making a small PayPal donation. With your donation, you'll be able to help us hire developers and put a bright new game into phones and tablets worldwide.



No comments:

Post a Comment