Follow nighttimebros on Twitter Follow us for news, opinions and tips.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Daros Films - "Leave Me"

by Alvin



Leave Me from Daros Films on Vimeo.


The romantic in me is a sucker for bite-sized love stories, not because my oestrogen levels far outflank my testosterone ones, but merely because "Love" is an emotion that everyone can relate too.  Regardless of how hard it has petrified your heart or kept it beating with someone worth it.

So in my now, unmotivated moments procrastinating, I look back to a short film that seeing a 3rd or 5th time? hasn't dulled my like for.  I viewed another film from Daros right after this one, & I am concreted in my belief that they aren't "one-hit wonders" at all - i'll post up a link to that "other" film sometime in the future.

"Leave Me" is first or second? in a trilogy, but my lack of awesome research skills have kept me from finding any word or upload of the other 2 films of this "Camera Trilogy" online.  Maybe it's still yet to be finished or maybe I am really that crap on the Internet.

Oh well... if anyone has any info of where I can view the other two, or the progress to anything in the series, please drop me a line on Night Time Brothers & I'll reward you with your 15 minutes of praise.


.

...........

And now a word from the bros:

We're building an awesome video game app, so we need cash bad! Please help this nutso project of ours come to life by making a small PayPal donation. With your donation, you'll be able to help us hire developers and put a bright new game into phones and tablets worldwide.



No comments:

Post a Comment