Follow nighttimebros on Twitter Follow us for news, opinions and tips.

Monday, June 27, 2011

My Sonic & Mario

by Alvin




last night the idea just came to me - & I had to do my own take on the famous rivals from my high school days..

how I wish there was an actual next gen Sonic the Hedgehog game that wasn't terrible; sucked; underwhelming, *insert dissapointed synonym*.. I reckon they should base any new remake on the awesome cartoon series; not the slapstick kids fodder, but the almost dark & story driven series where doc robotnic was an actual badass..

anyway.. enjoy!

...........

And now a word from the bros:

We're building an awesome video game app, so we need cash bad! Please help this nutso project of ours come to life by making a small PayPal donation. With your donation, you'll be able to help us hire developers and put a bright new game into phones and tablets worldwide.



No comments:

Post a Comment