Follow nighttimebros on Twitter Follow us for news, opinions and tips.

Monday, October 5, 2009

The silhouettes of Tim Noble & Sue Webster's rubbish

by Alvin

Their great sculptures showcased earlier this year, but either way: old news is still good news. The difficulty involved in its making is obvious; I wouldn't know where to begin if I attempted something like this...








... which is why, after attending a teen Filipino charity pageant of sorts, I was pondering that if i ever were delirious enough or enchanted by one hot female participant to participate. I would attempt to recreate a giant silhouette based on the rubbish style and idea of Noble & Webster's amazing pieces as my "talent". Booming a catchy pop rock anthem as I parade on stage, fooling the audience into thinking my sanity was in question, as I enthusiastically throw & position large pieces of refuse and furniture in the middle of the flooring. Then when reaching the finale, I unveil to the audience's awe the method to my madness; turning off the stage lights & switching on a strategically placed spot light, showing a silhouette of Batman behind the foreground of the rubbish.

I would be awesome.

I can't sing (very well to avoid dissapointment) nor dance or play an instrument to emotionally coerce a standing ovation, so what better way to express my talent amazingly than via this.







...........

And now a word from the bros:

We're building an awesome video game app, so we need cash bad! Please help this nutso project of ours come to life by making a small PayPal donation. With your donation, you'll be able to help us hire developers and put a bright new game into phones and tablets worldwide.



1 comment: