Follow nighttimebros on Twitter Follow us for news, opinions and tips.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

What to do When Nothing is Going Right

By David

These past few weeks seem to have been a terrible past few weeks for a lot of people. There’s been a lot of yelling, there’s been a lot of crying, there’s been a lot of people bashing things with objects.


Maybe it’s the moon. Maybe it’s the weather. Maybe it’s the hormones. Who knows, maybe it’s me.


But when times are tough, what I do is, I find a beer, I find a cigarette, I find some trashy music and I find a necktie and a torn up jacket, and I stand on something not-too-tall and I sway and I blame everyone for everything and then, when things cool down and I lose my high, I do not fall asleep.




...........

And now a word from the bros:

We're building an awesome video game app, so we need cash bad! Please help this nutso project of ours come to life by making a small PayPal donation. With your donation, you'll be able to help us hire developers and put a bright new game into phones and tablets worldwide.



No comments:

Post a Comment