Follow nighttimebros on Twitter Follow us for news, opinions and tips.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Be deviant, be art

by Alvin

I've been drawing since I was a wee bub; the earliest picture I remember doodling was a lineup of rectangular & boxy shapes that resembled the entire cast of Transformers: G1, which I would happily re-draw and update as new Autobots appeared on the TV show.

Those were great applications of my artistic potential, and now a great deal has changed, improved and "lost" as my ability evolved. I'm not the best there is at what I do, but then again what I do has just as many "geniuses" as the mathematics field has superhuman brains that I'd be a "poobumface" to not be humble.

David put up the link in our link section earlier but I'd like to just take the time to formally plug my attempt at wearing my artistic heart on my sleeve.



If graphical links are your thing, click on the pic above to zoot right to there; don't be ashamed if you are, I'm sure there's someone out there that loves you just a little bit for being that deranged.

I'm still quite the "struggling artist", but if you are tantalized by comic-like art or are a fan of what little things I seem to do right - check it out and let me know your impressions. My vampiric tendencies feed off your opinions, so I'd greatly appreciate it.


...........

And now a word from the bros:

We're building an awesome video game app, so we need cash bad! Please help this nutso project of ours come to life by making a small PayPal donation. With your donation, you'll be able to help us hire developers and put a bright new game into phones and tablets worldwide.



3 comments:

  1. I like your post title, "Be deviant, be art." Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jason; I scooted down to your blog and took a look at your photos - amazing what mother nature can offer!

    ReplyDelete