Follow nighttimebros on Twitter Follow us for news, opinions and tips.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Dust and Dust and Dust and Storm and Storm and Storm

By David



There's a sexy little dust storm blanketing our lives here in Brisbane, Queensland, at the moment. I first heard about it in the morning, on the news, when they said that Sydney was covered in red. I laughed a little but then looked outside my window. It pretty much looked like this:







I went outside to go for a swim. I lasted about five minutes. It went in my eyes. I'd never panicked so much in my life.


Anyway I'm now stuck at home with all the windows closed, trying to finish another novel. Yum.


.

...........

And now a word from the bros:

We're building an awesome video game app, so we need cash bad! Please help this nutso project of ours come to life by making a small PayPal donation. With your donation, you'll be able to help us hire developers and put a bright new game into phones and tablets worldwide.



No comments:

Post a Comment